Interior Design Enthusiasm







I shall be moving studio soon, Sample-Studios are expanded and taking on more floors. TACTIC will be moving into a larger space and I will be moving to a studio beside it. This gets me very excited about decorating it. There's just something that is inspiring about a new workspace. The few months after I first moved into Sample were really productive for me. Unfortunately the light wont be as good. It is an east facing studio, which should get great light in the mornings but I am at my least in the mornings. But in reality, what light, I have not seen the sun in a long time.

Here a some photographs from Freunde von Freunden, a Berlin based project that interviews creative professionals and photographs their work and living spaces.

1 comment:

  1. That a good news for TACTIC and yourself!
    I hope everything goes well and the place will get you to new project : )

    ReplyDelete